tug of bots
Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- Here a robot will pull another robot connected with a string in a tug of war contest across the line showcasing their strength.
- The rules and structure of the game will be explained to the participants at the time of the event.
- Control of the robot can be done either by wire communication or wireless communication system.
- The potential difference between any two points of a circuit should not exceed 12V.
- The current in the circuit must not exceed 4A.
- The machine must contain a hook or tow bar that allows two strings to be connected to them.
- There is no limitation on the number of motors and rpm of motors to be used.
- MAX LIMIT:- 35cm*30cm*20cm
- MAX WEIGHT:- 4kg