Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- “The path may be lit or it may be dark. Follow the trail and emerge as the undefeated”.
- The Line follower robot is an autonomous bot that can detect and follow any track. Generally, the path is a predefined visible black line on a white surface with a high contrasting color. Therefore, the task of this robot is to sense the path using sensors and to cover the track in the least possible time.
- The Robot has to follow the line and complete the track in the least possible time.
- A maximum of 3 touches will be allowed for each round. (Each touch makes a 5-sec penalty.)
- Maximum 3 participants are allowed in a team.
- Team members can be from different colleges.
- The rough sketch of the track will be uploaded on the website on the day of the event.
- Winners will be decided based upon the scores with the minimum number of penalties made.
- In case of any tie-ups, winners will be decided based on the minimum number of errors i.e. the bot with minimum errors will be declared the winner and if there are any ties further, the efficient bot will be considered.
- Workshop bots are allowed but given less priority.
- The final decision lies in the hands of the organisors.
- Robots completing the track in the least amount of time will win.
- The Robot must be strictly autonomous.
- The width of the line will be less than 5cm.
- Dimensions of the Robot should not exceed 30cm*30cm*30cm (l*b*h)
- The participants have to ensure that room lighting, photography, etc. do not affect the functioning of the sensors.
- In case of a tie, the better designed robot will be considered.
- If none of the Robots finishes the course, then the one which covered the longest distance in the least time will be considered as the winner.
- The power supply should be a maximum of 24V.