Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- In this event, the Robot has to pass several obstacles. The team which finishes the event in least amount of time will win. In the case of a tie, controllers used, weight, dimension, etc. will be taken into consideration.
- The bot should cover the complete path of the arena, no shortcut will be allowed.
- Any damage done by the bot to the arena will lead to disqualification of the team.
- Organizers reserve the right to make modifications in the track in case of technical faults or case situation demands.
- During the Round, a maximum of two team members are allowed in the arena, one member will control the robot and other to guide it.
- The dimensions of the bot should not exceed 35cm*30cm*20cm.
- The weight of the bot should not exceed 5 kg (including battery weight).
- Potential at any point on the robot should not exceed 24V.
- Participants cannot draw power from an outside source.
- Control of the robot can be done either by wired communication or wireless communication system.
- In the case of wired robots, the connecting wires from the robots to the remote control should not exceed 3 meters in length.
- The timer will start when the robot starts from the starting point.
- If the bot stops in the middle of the track, the team will not be given a second chance and will be disqualified.
- In case of any disputes, the organizers' decision will be final.