Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- Mock parliament is an academic simulation of the parliament where students play the role of delegates, who are from different states and they attempt to solve real national issues using the policies and perspectives of their assigned state' opposition to the government.
- Each participant will be assigned a state, which will be chosen by the management, and a stimulating national agenda, which affects all the participant states, will be given.
- This information will be provided to the participants via mail 3 days before the event.
- The detailed flow of the event along with their respective states and rules and procedures will be mailed to the participants one week before the event so that they have a proper time to prepare themselves. English/Hindi is compulsory.
- The participation fee for individual participation is Rs 60.
- Winners will be rewarded with attractive prizes.
- Participation certificates will be given to every participant.