Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- A barrier as the name suggests, instead of a volleyball net an opaque cloth will be tied about the poles such that 6 players of each team may not see each other at all. Except for the guide who stands out on the court on either side and guides his team members playing on the court.
- A team consists of 7 people, where 6 people will be there as usual in the court and 1 person will remain outside the court, guiding them.
- Other rotating rules will be as per the original point system in volleyball
- The rules and structure of the game will be explained to the participants at the time of the event.
- The participation fee for a team of 7 participants is Rs 280.
- Winners will be rewarded with attractive prizes.