Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- Circuit Mania is the implementation of electronic circuits on a breadboard. Participants are required to complete a given circuit in the least time. Problems based on digital networks and circuits will be provided to participants, they have to submit them within a time limit
- ROUND 1:
- A crossword of electronic questions will be provided and each answer will have specific points
- The total score will be evaluated after the provided time limit is over
- ROUND 2:
- Participants will be given circuit/equations to solve in a given time limit. The teams will be selected based on the time limit in which they have completed the task given to them.
- ROUND 3:
- All teams will be provided a single task to win the event and all the teams will have to implement that task on the breadboard.
- The team that completes the task faster/takes the least amount of time will be declared as the winner
- Teams have to bring breadboard and other components(like multimeter,etc) along with them.
- n case of any disputes, management's decision will be final.
- Participants have to report at the venue 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Organizers will have the authority to change the rules under certain conditions
- The participation fee for a team of 2-3 participants is Rs 120.
- Winners will be rewarded with attractive prizes.
- Participation certificates will be given to every participant.