Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- This event is based on the student's knowledge of complicated networks, network designing & managing techniques.
- ROUND 1:
- Every group will be given circuits based on basic logical gates and the participants will have to first solve it on paper.
- Then they will have to implement it on the breadboard which leads to the glowing of an LED. i.e., the correct binary number will glow an LED.
- ROUND 2:
- Qualifying teams will be given some clues and will have to find circuit diagrams and components.
- ROUND 3:
- The final teams entering this round will be given the circuit diagrams and they will have to implement them and show the outcome of the circuit.
- The options of the possible circuits of the given ICs(Integrated Circuits) will be provided and the team that comes up with the correct option will win the event
- Participants have to bring their own components, only ICs will be provided by the Management.
- In case of any disputes, management's decision will be final.
- Participants have to report at the venue 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Organizers will have the authority to change the rules under certain conditions.
- The participation fee for a team of 4 participants is Rs 200.
- Winners will be rewarded with attractive prizes.
- Participation certificates will be given to every participant.