Nitin : +91 83205 98322
- It is a treasure hunt event based on civil engineering. You'll be provided with certain clues, and based on the clues you need to solve the hunt
- ROUND 1:
- In this round, participants will have to solve some questions (clues/riddles).
- The list of questions will be given randomly.
- Further instructions will be given to you on the day of the event.
- The questions given should be solved in sequence and with respect to the list given.
- In case of conflict, the decision taken by the organizers will be considered final and no further excuses will be entertained.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, or any other smart devices are not allowed during the hunt.
- The participants who are not well known about the college campus will be provided a campus map for their convenience to travel.
- The participation fee for a team of 2-3 participants is Rs 150.
- Winners will be rewarded with attractive prizes.
- Participation certificates will be given to every participant.